Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom recordings and conversions

I wonder why the last of files shown above (viz. ZOOM MP4) no longer appears after the zoom recording has been converted? I, as a result, can no longer update my zoom recording to Youtube. I usually click on this file when uploading to Youtube.

Louisben_0-1644096767232.png

Resolved! Failure trying to dial into a Zoom meeting (Pro license)

I have Zoom Pro. Attendees trying to join my meeting by phone get the audio message that this meeting does not support dial-in. I know this is now a restriction of free Zoom, but I thought Pro would support this. (It used to work fine with the free v...

ntm by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom app 100% CPU

. . . Win10/64 build 19043 As the Statistics tab shows, opening the Zoom app skyrockets CPU usage to 100% causing crashes, as also noted here. Also here, and here. Oh, and, here. Rather than just refer users to your help desk, it might be more helpfu...

jasonbrown1965_0-1630890939102.png

Resolved! Zoom recording sent to me

I have the url and pass code but the same message comes up ' you cannot view this recording. No permission' . the host confirms all restrictions lifted. Five recipients have the same problem

Hean by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Incorrect Cloud Storage Calculating?

We keep regularly getting emails from Zoom saying we are using 37 GB worth of cloud recordings, and that our account only has 2 GB of cloud storage. However, whenever I check our Zoom archive of cloud recordings, there's usually only 1 or 2 recent re...

Android app needs a menu icon

Hi -I would like to offer a recommendation that for the Android Zoom App that an icon to access the menu always remain on top. Sometimes during a meeting I need to mute and access the menu quickly, and from Android it is not easy because the screen i...

Barb7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot install zoom_openSUSE_x86_64.rpm

2022-05-26 14:45:03 <1> localhost.localdomain(31718) [zypp::media++] MediaManager.cc(checkDesired):153 {T:139692495369792} checkDesired(9): desired (report by zypp::media::NoVerifier)2022-05-26 14:45:03 <1> localhost.localdomain(31718) [zypp::media++...