Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

color on receivers end is very blue

The color on my zoom picture is correct. Just discovered that the people I talk with see the colors very differently. My green curtains to them are blue. My yellow wall to them is cream. My clothes to them look blue or bright orange. They see my face...

ACK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

More Ubuntu Sound input issues

Hi,I've got an Ubuntu machine with multiple known-good sound input devices but put no sound into any zoom meetings. Both my built-ins and multiple USB devices, all tested with multiple other apps. Interesting thing is, in the Audio Settings panel of ...

qv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with sharing to Facebook during a live Zoom

I have been through Settings and in advance settings looking for a link to connect my live Zoom with my Facebook account. However every video I've watched is not helping. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thank you

Video cant be started

I have been seeing an error on multiples machine (Windows/Mac) completely up to date where you start zoom and the video starts (built-in webcam on laptop) but if you switch it to a different camera that you know works, it says video cannot be started...

Arty86 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

"host will let you in soon" issue

Participants are not able to join a password protected recurring meeting. After the participant enter the correct* password they get the message "host will let you in soon". However, as a host they do not show up for me to let them in... Any solution...

Microphone input level stuck at zero

Im running the latest client of zoom, on Mac OS 12.1. Attempting to use a Black Magic Design ATEM Mini controller, to feed HDMI Video, and Audio, into the computer over USB. Now Ive tested and my Mac fully sees the incoming audio and video feed no pr...

sleek by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing a Live Webinar

I belong to an organization and am responsible for getting a group of 15 people through the first 4 months of training. These trainings are on a live webinar. Unfortunately, I am not allowed to share the link with the people and need to do a zoom mee...

RoofRat by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

email address

when i go to schedule a meeting it creates an Outlook invitation. in the "From" drop down it has two choices of whom the meeting invite is coming from. I want to add a third address or change the second address. Any thoughts?