Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video options offered when entering room

As attendees join our room they get a pop-up giving them the option to join with their video 'on' or 'off', with 'on' as the default.Can that pop-up be disabled?We need to have our attendees have their videos 'off' by default when they enter the room...

Change existing meeting registration

Hi all,I have set up a meeting registration and we already have people registered for the meeting. However, I forgot to set customized question to add "City" on the registration question.Can I edit the registration question now for the new people who...

Condang by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google agenda

Hi to all, My google agenda has been synchronized with my zoom account for the past years and out of the blue, today, the time schedule is not synchro anymore. For example: I schedule a meeting at 3pm but it is registered at 1pm... exactly at the tim...

Pantalla compartida

Hola! En la última versión de Zoom no aparece cuando los demás participantes están viendo la pantalla compartida. Cómo se activa esto?

Meme22 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change users names automatically

I recently attended a virtual conference where some attendees were labeled as VIPs as soon as they logged into the meeting. I'd like to do the same with my regular meetings. How might one accomplish this? The participant list would look likeJohn DoeD...