Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Logs out and connects automatically

I am hosting meeting , and internet connection when I checked at starting it shows 100 Mbps upload and download But after some time zoom app suddenly stopped and after 20 sec its shows zoom app is connecting and zoom meeting again starts What is the ...

Pvk6969 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Locks when sharing video

For the last couple weeks each time I attempt to share a video(w/audio) during a meeting my screen locks up. I have seen the error message low resources, so I made sure I am running the bare necessities. When this happens, I have to force the applica...

CML0621 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed camera when using virtual backgrounds

Is anyone experiencing an error message when using the pre set virtual backgrounds on video Zoom? When i log on and turn on my camera without a virtual background all is well. However when i choose any virtual background i get an error message and th...

Video is red in Zoom but fine on Webcam

When in Zoom, the video is super red but when I am using the same camera in other apps, it is fine. Anyone have any ideas? I have tried the limited settings in Zoom. In the pictures attached, you can see the difference. Any help would be great. Thank...

CWMWCW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding a user

I have 3 licenses and want to add one more. I have fully paid for the year using the TechSoup discount. When I add a fourth user will this discount be applied? I also want to make sure I won't get charged for all four, just the additional one. When I...

Audio problem

Hi guys, I was having a audio issue. Every time I enter a meeting, it shows that Zoom failed to detect my mic and speaker and there's a red mark on my mic icon. But when I test my mic and speakers, everything just go well! And the mic will be normal ...