Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Incorrect passcode"

Hello I need help to solved this problem1. I used Zoom Meeting Enterprise.2. I Create Meeting room with passcode.3. I send Meeting ID and passcode to participant.4. I start Meeting but all of participant cannot join to meeting. The Zoom Application r...

Pongfc by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

can share application but not a screen

I just did a zoom meeting and was given co host privileges so I could make sure I had everything working. I could share a screen or application. It worked well. I did another with the same person as host and all I could see that I could share was the...

byronk by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Chat hidden when sharing screen

This wasn't an issue a year ago, but in recent updates it is. Every time there is a Zoom update, I keep thinking they'll fix it, but not yet. I'm on a Mac. When I'm sharing my screen and the window I'm sharing is maximized, I can't bring the Chat win...

How to turnoff automatic updates

Hi: I want to turnoff automatic updates for the Zoom client. I found this article: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4413422750861-Automatic-update-release-frequencies However, the local Zoom app does not have the referenced checkbox "Automat...

microphone configuration

hello, on the computer, I have a usb sound card, with two audio inputs, the microphone works normally outside, when I open the zoom, I direct the sound card but it does not work, the microphone does not modulate.

Zoom Room sceduleing.

When I use the scheduling controller. I simply create a meeting and I can invite others. Boom done, and when the meeting time is ready to start, I just hit start meeting on the controller. So easy. But you can only do that when scheduling for the day...

gb333 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to adjust audio.

I was hosting a Sunday School class meeting while sitting in the class with my laptop. Zoom did not pick up my air pod as the available speaker as it normally does. So, the delayed audio was being broadcast to the entire class from the speaker in my ...

Original Audio Delay

When sharing the original stereo computer sound, my collaborators start getting a huge amount of delay on that (up to 5 seconds!). On the other hand, both the screen and camera video and microphone audio have a decent amount of latency (<500ms). Why ...

highdom by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes