Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Cannot renew account with domain company email

Hi everyone, i am using 3 account Zoom Pro with 3 email domain company, as: *********** , bbb@aegm, ccc@aegmAnd 1/7/2022 need to renew these account. But today when i ask to renew, they said : Not only Gmail can register license, email domain can not...

Room Connector license

I own a room connector license for my IP camera and I'm hosting the meeting, if I'm not using my license to connect, and connecting remotely, and someone else connects with their IP camera WHY does zoom let them use my license, which I paid for, inst...

BillUBA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

recurring meetings

Hi,I set up a recurring meeting a while back but incorrectly set ending date for July 1st. The meeting link still works but I don't see the meeting in upcoming meeting or in recurring. I tried to edit the date but I cannot. I don't want to start a ne...

Advance Polling

Hi, I loved Advance Poll, I am using to show picture on the question , For more then 60 % user can not see full picture in the question. Most complaints are from iphone users. it works fine on Android users. Interestingly when i share the results eve...

ajshah by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help guys !

Hello, I would like to schedule a meeting with new applicants but I don't want them to see each other or see names. Only I can then. Does this work then ?Thank you !

Moehk by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes