Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

2 videollamadas

Tengo la cuenta con la licencia activada pero no puedo hacer 2 videollamadas simultáneas. He intentado seguir los pasos que me indican en la web pero no encuentro en ningún lugar Unirse a distintas reuniones al mismo tiempo en su escritorio. Podrían ...

buyo by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recent upgrade changed my configuration

A recent upgrade to "Version: 5.12.2 (11434)" seemed to happen automatically, and afterwards many of my configuration settings had become different -- they were reset to the defaults. Specifically:Camera original ratioMirror my videoStop my video whe...

No recibo el passcode

Al iniciar zoom (web o aplicación) me solicita el passcode. Me aparece el recuadro para ingresar el código, pero reviso mi buzón y no recibo el passcode. Uso la opción RESEND, pero de igual manera no recibo ese código. ¿Pueden ayudarme con este probl...

Downloading a recording as a guest

I had a zoom call the other night that the host recorded but I joined the meeting as a guest. I now created an account. Is there anyway to download this recording since I originally took part in it as guest? Thanks!

atrzop1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entry for users from specific countries only- VPN

If my meeting is set to allow users from the US only, can this feature be bypassed with a VPN? If a user with a link to the meeting is outside the US but is using a VPN with an IP from Miami, for instance, will Zoom let them in or will they be blocke...

kyzlaw by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes