Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Change install drive

I want to install the windows version of zoom on a drive other than the C drive

RinRin by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Participant name remained default when joining the meeting

Hi, I use a Chrome OS 104.0.5112.110 (64-bit) once in a while for online lessons nowadays.My participant name remained default even if I had already renamed my participant name before joining the meeting.Is there a way to solve it? Or is it a system ...

JoshuaT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

new white board sharing - can not share -

Hi guzy, I have created white boards and I d like to share them, but: - I just have ,,in - meeting and out - of meeting " in the settings, white-board cloudsharing DONT- on the right of my whiteboards opening the ........... I don't have share- share...

Resolved! Recurring Meeting Not Working Like It Used To

I have been using a recurring meeting for 9 months. The important setting is that participants can join before host and also someone can claim host. Last week this stopped working and no one can get in until I (account holder) open the meeting. I've ...

Swervin by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Authentication Code required but 2FA not set up

Hi, I have a free zoom account (so no access to support), and somehow multi factor authentication got turned on for the account. When I try to log in, it asks for a 6 digit code from an authenticator (which is not set up) or for a recovery code (sinc...

ARB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I record 1080p or higher?

I just recently upgraded to pro. I would just like to know how I can record my zoom meetings at 1080p or even higher, if possible? It's hard to find a direct answer online. Please help.

dchapsk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple Logins for one account

I have an organization using one zoom account for meetings but I have multiple users signing into the one account. Because there are many different devices and locations, a two factor code is sent to the organization's email which the multiple users ...