Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Standard pro wird nicht erkannt

Ich habe am 10.01.22 auf den bezahlten Account gewechselt, leider erscheint beim Login immer noch "Basis"Ich habe keine Idee, wie ich das ändern bzw. wer mir helfen kann. Bin total genervt, da ich schon mehrere Stunden nach Hilfe suche. Hat hier jema...

Understanding the Dashboard quality settings

I've tried various adjustments to the quality settings in the Dashboard so that the issues identified by Dashboard correlate with what attendees are experiencing. This is, of course, tricky because audio quality is affected by factors other than what...

Multiple meetings by 1 host

Hi there,We have a Zoom Education licence and some of our staff want to use Zoom for teaching this semester. School admins will be scheduling the teaching and giving the academics alternative host status. However, the administrators are running into ...

hmx793 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded video not in cloud

I recorded a video to the cloud, but ran out of cloud space during the video - it didnt save the meeting to my account. It definitely is not saved to my PC. Could it be backed up somewhere in the zoom system? Can I retrieve it?

the time limit

I cant stand having a 40 min timer because now at my night school i have 4 classes with the same teacher and they are done with it also so if you could make the timer 4 hours and then you zoom people would have much much more people using the app and...

BRENT4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

questions

Hi! We have a zoom meeting and registration is required, aside from the basics (first name, middle name, last name and email), how do i add additional questions for the registration? need feedback asap!

jplee by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes