Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Controller won't pair with room

I'm using room and app version 5.12.6 No matter what i do i can't get them to pair. This thing will work for a month or two then fail and it always happens when the owner needs it. I can ping the room from the Ipad and vice versa and I disabled the a...

LSX by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic recordings

If I set up my meeting for automatic recording, but I can't find it where else would it go? And does your system record it, and how can I retrieve it?

Eva2eden by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording recovery

HiI recently had a meeting on Zoom over a browser, the meeting was being recorded. Soon after ending the meeting, i am clueless as to from where I should recover my meeting recording as it was very important. Is there anyone who can help me with this...

HATE the latest website updated

I saw that Zoom recently revised the page for creating new meetings - page has always had a nice look & feel, but recent (unneeded, I'd guess) changes, at least 1 which seems like it was make "just because we could" have made my meeting setups a bit ...

GrantH by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes