Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! recording recovery from phone

Hello, I managed a meeting yesterday from my cell phone, and it should be recorded "on the local computer" as I chose. How to find the record of this meeting? knowing that I searched on the zoom account and I couldn't find any record. Please guide me...

lina4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account Disable

Hi Guys, i can't login to my zoom account, it's mention my account have been disabled, anyone ever face this issue before? i don't get it why my account has been disabled by zoom. Thank

Update this morning now no one can hear me

My zoom has been working fine for years. This morning zoom asked me to do an update. I did. Now no one can hear me. I've tried to go to zoom audio settings. and to audio settings in my Mac and nothing works. Help please anyone? Thanks.

Audio cuts in and out. Low Bandwidth Notification

When conducting a meeting with a particular user, her audio cuts in and out. She cannot hear me and I cannot hear her for about 20 seconds. This happens continuously throughout our meeting. It does not occur with myself or any other user. I also see ...

EddieV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording

How do I save/download a zoom recording that was recorded on a different computer? I switched laptops and now I am unable to download a very important recording. Zoom stops me everytime I click 'open'. Any way around this?

One user being put in waiting room

I have an individual user who is being put into a waiting room (she must be admitted to the meeting) during a recurring scheduled meeting. This is not the case for any other users who attend this meeting. She is licensed similarly to other users and ...

Account Disabled

My wife's professional zoom account is disabled. The only message received is "Account is disabled. Please contact your account owner or administrator." She is the sole user, is the account owner, there is no administrator.Because the account is disa...

Lost local recording after internet went out

Hello,Started recording a meeting locally (to computer) - then internet went out. When back online I started recording again - no problem. The segment recorded after the outage showed up as usual. The segment recorded before the outage, however, was ...

JeffP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed connections

I have the Zoom app on both my desktop and my iPad. I don't use the desktop version for video calls because it doesn't have a camera. But I use it for everything else because I prefer the standard size keyboard, plus the mouse. Yesterday I invited 2 ...

GarryL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes