Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Zoom crashes all the time

Hi all.I can't use zoom at all. I get "Zoom quit unexpectedly" all the time. I can't access settings to change anything. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling.Zoom version 5.8.3 (1581) and Windows 10 with the latest updates.

miron82 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Upgraded to pro

I upgraded to pro on 5th on November and still my time is limited for 40 minutes and still basic not pro why is that?? For 24 h now iam sending mails chat tickets with your support and nothing happened no solutions no answers just the auto answers pl...

Khaled3 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Virtual Background show garbage during video meeting

I am using ADL U28 4+8 system and when i enabled "I've have a green screen" and selected virtual background, after enabling virtual background. Video garbage occurs and not able to see face clearly. Kindly let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks ...

Goutham by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom compatability with macOS Monterey and ATEM Mini

Hi, I have set up a Zoom Studio using an ATEM Mini to connect HDMI devices (camera, Windows laptop, MacBook Air, and iPad Pro) Target platforms Windows 10 desktop and two iMac desktops (macOS El Capitan and Monterey).All ran smoothly until I connecte...

Zooming Sharing Screen

I'm joining a zoom meeting from ZOOM software for Windows10. How can I zoom in or out other people's sharing screen ( already in the full screen mode)? Thank youfor your reply!

jskndm by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Reports

Hi i want to know how to get a report on zoom meetings than i have heard i need a pro account but i have a basic so i am going to upgrade my account and other thing is if i need to get the IP address of participant who joined my meeting do i need to ...

Remote support session

I see mention in Zoom Help of something called Remote support session. Is this different from Request Control in a screen share? Does it work in the free version?

zoombo by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Utilizing External Microphones with Aux Input

Hello,I recently purchased a microphone with an aux input into my laptop to use for Zoom meetings. When I plug this in, Zoom only recognizes this as a speaker, and doesn't give me the option to use this as a microphone. Does anyone know how to make t...

Polls and Quizzes

My polls and quizzes function says locked by admin, even though I am admin and I am licensed. When I toggle over it when I am in admin settings a red circle comes up and I am unable to turn switch it on. Please advise.

YPeay by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewing a meeting

I have a client that insists that you can watch a zoom meeting from another breakout room. So a meeting is going on in one room the viewer can be in another room and see what is happening in the primary zoom room? Is this possible? If so how do you d...

AubieJJ by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19