Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Updating Paypal is not possible

Hello, I would like to buy Zoom Pro, but I need to update my payment method. I want to update my Paypal account, but it only lets me change to a credit card, which I don't have. How can I change the Paypal account? Thank you very much!

Maja4 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

playing music for church service

I zoom from the desk for our church service. People zoom in for the service and we also have in-person folks. I play a solo from my laptop, and the organist plays live in person. The people on zoom can not hear the organist at all. They can tell I'm ...

Calendar Integration Problems

Massive new problem, still unresolved.FACTS: (a) use apple laptop with office365/Outlook; (b) have 3 different email accounts: personal gmail, biz gmail, and biz microsoft exchange (the latter the sign-in for my office365 account); currently use my b...

chas333 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom on mac issues

I'm having trouble on zoom on my mac. It was working perfectly fine, never had no problems. Till out of no where my zoom shows a triangle bar saying I need to give access to zoom about from video and audio, But when I go to my settings, It already ha...

Alternative host

I'm helping someone else who set up a meeting and I'm listed as alternative host. We're trying to remove that but can't figure out how. When we edit, that field doesn't show. Does anyone know how to change this?

Authentication issue with Microsoft Azure account

Trying to connect my Zoom App with my M365 (azure) account for calendar and contacts - after selecting access needed, I can apply to admin for approval, and receive an email that approval was granted, but still don't see any calendar or contact in th...

DaveWDM by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

updates

On my new Mac (apple chip M2, Mac OS Ventura 13.0.10No matter what I do, I continually get an update message after each call. If I try to update from the message, I get error code 10002. I have even tried deleting Zoom and reinstalling. Any ideas? Th...

Shared Bandwidth for participants

Hello, for a large company, is there a feature for all participants at one site to share the connection / bandwidth? That way, you don't have every participant's stream taking away from the bandwidth pipe. Instead, you would have closer to a 1 to man...

Zathri by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now