Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Vieo Turns Off

My wife participates in a group of about 20 participants. Whenever the moderator, or anybody else talks, that persons video in the gallery goes black. What setting do I have to change to show everybody's video, that do not have their camera off, in t...

Zoom kicks me out (I'm the host)

For the past month, my zoom has been kicking me out randomly. I use a Lenovo laptop (about 4 years old), Chrome and my desktop app is up to date. If I minimize my client and navigate to a different screen, look something up or just minimize them to l...

Dottee by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

putting settings back to default

I changed a bunch of settings in order to enable recording on the cloud and integration with Otter.ai, but I've found a better way to do this and would like to put the setting back to the way they were before. Is there a way to reset settings to thei...

Memory problems when running Zoom on a Mac

I have an iMac with an i7 Intel chip, 64 GB of RAM, and OS Ventura (13.6.5). For the past couple of months I've been having what appears to be a memory issue when running Zoom. Zoom becomes only partially responsive and everything else I'm running sl...

Ginnie by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant uninstall Zoom(32bit) version 5.11.7185

Hey!Not sure where to post this, sorry if it's in the wrong place.Im trying to uninstall Zoom(32bit) with no success, on my Windows PC.Was installed 2022.I cant find the 32bit version to try and reinstall and then uninstall it (if that might work).Tr...

Presenter mode does not work well on desktop client

I created a neeting with 3 people and myself, each person connect with two clients desktop and phone so total 8 attendees. I share screen, record and present. Here is the problem. Everyone put on presenter mode.On phones everything works i.e when eve...

Caption

Please consider adding Hebrew to list of Caption Languages.This can help the Hebrew Zoom comunity.I am a pro translator and proofreader.Contact me if needed.

Multiple email addresses

I have multiple email addresses, I receive zoom meeting requests from people that contact me through different email addresses. Can I incorporate them under 1 zoom account with 3 email addresses? They are all me, so I would want the same image and pr...