Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Always Show Meeting Controls Settings Changing By Themselves

The "Always Show Meeting Controls" setting in my Zoom app keeps changing on its own. I have the "Always Show Meeting Controls" setting locked on in my Zoom.us account, and always make sure it's checked in the basic app settings when I start or join a...

JWS by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

virtual background not working

Hi everybody, I hope you are doing well.The virtual background option that I have been using, is not working anymore. No matter what background I choose , it is "projected" on me, not behind me. I already went through all the suggested solutions avai...

не могу подключиться

Не могу зайти в клиент зум, хотя недавно всё было нормально. Удалила, переустановила - ничего не помогает. Брандмауэр отключила. Антивирусника нет. В браузере в конференции захожу легко. Помогите, пожалуйста.

2506 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom for Linux not working well with newer distributions

Dear All, I am having a lot of problems with meeting's audio, particularly my microphone. Sometimes the sound is too low, sometimes there is an echo and other times the other person only hears a buzzing sound when I speak. This happens in distributio...

iPad Physical Keyboard not Working on a Shared Screen.

This question is much the same as found here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252831355 I have been using my iPad in Zoom meetings, and I normally type with the attached Magic Keyboard. All is fine for writing in the chat window, etc. However, i...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19