Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Can't actually exit Zoom

Why does zoom not close out when i hit exit. It just sits in the background after i have used the the one common resource used to close applications. So why does zoom think its special. Why am i forced to right click on the taskbar. It's not that tha...

Resolved! Microphone works fine, then fails

I have a problem running a zoom meeting. The meeting starts perfectly with the selected microphone and speakers all 100% functional. I am using a Windows 10 (now 11) desktop with 32GB RAM 3TB SSD and ethernet link to my WLAN-Router. During the meetin...

Brett1 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Add "At Start Time" to the Remind me setting

My ProblemI'm coming from Teams, where I was notified when a meeting started. I've found with Zoom; I can only get reminded 5 minutes before a meeting which is still plenty of time to keep working and lose track of time. Proposed SolutionI'd love it ...

UXKing by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared Computer Audio Cuts When Participants Speak

Hello, I am trying to add background music to our zoom sessions to just kind of fill the air. I have successfully shared my computer audio, but for some reason the background noise cuts out when any of the participants speak. This effectively makes t...

Is there an option to change the menu bar icon back?

I see that the menu bar icon has changed from a narrow, video camera icon to a double-width icon of the word "zoom". On MacBooks, this is a big problem because of the "notch". Having that double-width icon pushes other icons out of view. I love havin...