Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Missing Polling Results

I held a meeting through my zoom account and ran a poll during the meeting. My issue is, zoom is not showing that meeting on previous meetins or is it allowing me to pull my polling results. I do not have any other zoom account (organization specific...

Helo

HelloI am away without my laptop and need to access a zoom meeting in couple of hours. I have a meeting details ID and password. I would like to access this meeting online without downloading zoom applications. I must not dand cannot download on my w...

Setting a survey by default for all new meetings

I've reviewed the survey functionality and I'd like to have be added to all meeting for myself and my team. I haven't been able to track down how to do that. Is there a way to accomplish that or some work around that others are using to get feedback ...

Brhvt01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to find the recording

Hi, I really need help.For the past 2 days, I attended a zoom meeting with my collegues to have some discussion. My friend (paid subscriber) created the zoom meeting and he was the original host for that zoom meeting. Before we start the discussion, ...

Transfer recording

I have two accounts and want to transfer some recordings from one account to the other. Is it possible? If not, can I download the recording from one account and upload it to the other?

Arild by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes