Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom in Citrix - Endpoint vs VDI installer

Hi all, I'm setting up Zoom in VDI and want to leverage the Citrix Media Plugin, but am confused as to which installer I should be using for the endpoint. Documentation referenced the Citrix Media Plugin, does this auto-install as part of the standar...

zoom - Pick your meeting!

Good afternoon, I want to have three meeting choices for my participants to choose from. Is there a way that I can schedule a few meetings with one invite that allows them the option to choose which one timeframe they would like to put on their calen...

ristenk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to edit audio recording?

How can I edit an audio recording? I couldn't even locate this in either cloud or local recordings. I would need a representative to guide me, please. Thanks. Cynthia

Resolved! Zoom camera

Some time I forgot to turn off the video camera before starting Net Worth meeting and sometime it became very embarrassing. Is there any way to set video camera off always and it can be on manually? Thanks

Resolved! Video Sharing on IPad Air 14.6

Hello,I am having trouble to share screen and broadcast in a Zoom meeting due to “restrictions, air play, car play and mirroring”??? I can’t access any so called “Advanced Feature” and “Video Feature” under “Share Screen” on my IPad. I am able to sav...

SMRT13 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

VIEW CHOICES NOT WORKING

I have been doing yoga on Zoom since April 2020 .....My view was usually on gallery I think (I see the teacher and myself at the top and the rest of the class below us on the right side of the screen in small windows and a down error will show all ot...

Zoom Window Locked With OBS Virtual Camera

I'm attempting to use Zoom with OBS, with OBS as a virtual camera outputting to Zoom. Using Windows 11. The window itself pretty much freezes and cannot be moved. It does show the video properly, but the Windows window comes to a grinding halt and ca...