Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Room Signed Out

I have a logitech based Zoom Room running on a Zoom PC(Intel NUC). Trying to figure out why it would randomly sign me out?

Recording Meeting

Good morning,I have recorded a meeting and I have shared it with a person. Do you know how I can avoid that this pèrson can re-send it?Thanks in advance.

Let's Talk About Zoom Meetings

Hello all!  Welcome to the Zoom Meetings Community! Whether you’re brand new to Zoom Meetings or the go-to person about all things Zoom, just know that everyone is welcome to participate and learn here. Let's keep the following in mind: Explore! Be ...

msoup by Community Champion | Zoom Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 8 likes

adjusting breakouts after breakout opened

In Managing breakouts I see this. We want to be able to delete breakouts as some breakouts end sooner than others. in fact, some persons want to go to a room after theirs has ended. as we have choose a room feature turned on. The problem with what I ...

shaunr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Creating a Polling Template

Is there a way to create a poll, save it as a template and reuse it for all future meetings? I would like to use a standard Meeting Evaluation at the end of each meeting. It would be nice to not have to type out the same set of questions and answers ...

T_A_ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reoccurring meetings

Can someone help please? I scheduled a reoccurring meeting (at anytime) from April 2021 but l need to continue this until April 2023. Can l continue to leave things as they are and will the zoom link just continue as before or do l need to set up a n...