Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

local recordings that show the spotlight

When I had a two monitor (windows) set up, the local recording was of the spotlight on me on the first screen while I viewed the students on the second, larger display. Now I have a new mac with no second screen and all I can get recorded is the gall...

Disabled account

Hello Zoom team, My other account was currently disabled and I don't know what to do about it. I want to retrieve get it back because I have classes using that meeting ID. Can you help me? I am looking forward for your response. Thank you and more po...

Cannot hear the sound on recorded meetings

I have been recording locally for a long time. My zoom files don't have sound anymore in audio files or in embedded video files. Privacy setting allow Zoom on the microphone. Please help. Can the audio be recovered? It was a critical meeting today an...

Sharick by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes