Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Talk About Zoom Meetings

msoup
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello all! 👋

Welcome to the Zoom Meetings Community! Whether you’re  brand new to Zoom Meetings or the go-to person about all things Zoom, just know that everyone is welcome to participate and learn here.

Let's keep the following in mind: 

1. Explore! Be curious, ask questions, and start new conversations. Take a look around, you might see some familiar names and faces or make some new connections. 
  2. It's easy to join the conversation. Simply reply to this post or start your own! 
  3. Contribute! Yeah, I'm paid to know about Zoom, but you have expertise and insights too! If you have something to contribute, please don't hesitate to do so. I'm constantly amazed at the cool use cases I hear about and all the unique ways Zoom Meetings are used everyday. 
  4. Review existing resources such as live and recorded training and stay up to date on our Zoom Blog
  5. Be Cool!😎 We can all learn and achieve through respectful feedback and positivity. 

About Me

I've been with Zoom since 2017 and I love how Zoom connects people across the globe.  I'm native of the Midwest here in the US and I've worked in tech, with a focus in education, for nearly a decade.   You’ll see me and some other Zoomies  throughout this forum ready to talk all things Zoom Meetings. Please don’t hesitate to reach out!

3 REPLIES 3

Shaimaa
Participant | Zoom Employee
Participant | Zoom Employee

This really nice article 🙂 

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them!

JamesWat
Listener

hi all

SophiaEmma
Listener

Please like any post that helped you; please mark solutions so others can find them! Great info,,my site https://apkgoods.com/