Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

partial audio output

i have been using zoom for awhile now and just this past 2 weeks i notice that some of the audios were not being heard by others

Missing Recording

Recorded a meeting and now I can't even find it. I checked "recordings," "cloud recordings," even on my computer to see if it has been saved but I can't find anything. Zoom just says "no recordings." Anybody have any experience with this kind of prob...

Invalid Link message

Tried to view last night's recorded meeting and the message I received was "invalid link" The meeting was recorded on my pc and converted to be stored locally. Msg says must sign in with the same zoom acct on the web to open this link. The new secret...

Getting email of non-logged users

Are there a possibility to get email of non-logged meeting participants? I get meeting participants using this method https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/dashboardMeetingParticipants but there is this info for e...