Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

使用時間

有料会員(ホスト)が会議招集URLを作成し、これを会議参加者に転送し、ホスト自身は会議に参加しなくても、40分以上の会議ができるのでしょうか。

aaa5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to retrieve recordings

I have just downgraded to the basic Zoom package and lost all of my recordings. Is it possible to retrieve these in any way or if I upgrade again will these be available? Thanks

Chat

Is there a facility on chat where I can copy the same message to a group of delegates, rather than everyone. If I have over 50 people on the Zoom meeting it would be useful, rather than copying the same message numerous times.

Zoom Recordings

Hi, I did a meeting with local recording,Because of Space constrain recording stopped mid way.How do I retrieve the same.

Problem with video

Hello! I need your advice. My friend was making a video of our conference (me and her), both were with video. I used iphone, she - pc. She was taking a video of our convesation. And when she opened the video after all there was no me on the video, th...

zoom bombing

We were bombed yesterday pretty badly, lots of bad pictures. We have a requirement to let anyone into the meeting because it is a self help organization and everyone who wants help is welcome. The password is listed publicly and waiting room is not e...

Switch Account

I am currently logged in through my University email id but when I try to join an online class, I get a prompt switch accounts, despite being logged in the right account? Another student faced this issue and said that updating zoom worked for him. St...

mmuoft by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video issues

I have set up a meeting and when I logged in a pop up box came up that said Virtual Background is still loading - Start video anyway? it does not let me answer the questions... Then there are two boxes Use Video or Dont use Video -I am unable to clic...

MTO by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes