Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! SSO Company Domain - Can it be Prefilled on Desktop App?

Hi,I wanted to know if it's possible to have the company domain prefilled on the desktop app when a user selects SSO as the sign in method.Basically, we're looking for the app to have our company domain already there so the user doesn't have to enter...

doncl01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on Facebook Portal

So, I see a doctor (therapist) on zoom. She sends me a texted link to join her session on zoom. Here’s the issue: I started using a Facebook Portal camera on my TV. When the text arrives on my phone, I can’t open the meeting on the TV. Is the meeting...

Mic not working on Mac

A few weeks ago I lost the ability to use my mic when using Zoom. I can still hear everything, just can't talk. The mic works in other apps and in the advanced settings within Zoom. However, when I attempt to test and use my audio when in a meeting, ...

JFlom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Identify Error

We use a PWA link within an SSO LTI for students to access their teacher's meetings. Currently we have had reports of some students sitting in the waiting room, even after the meeting has started and others who hop into the room, but then are "droppe...

Hosts and Co-Hosts - Launching a poll.

Hi, I have a Pro acct and have setup and launched polls successfully. Our meeting has the host and co-hosts sign in a few ways. Most join by using the same ID and password and are automatically co-hosts. Other join with their personal accounts and ar...

ECSF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My contact list is gone!

Zoom just emailed me to inform me that I needed to change my password. I changed it, then opened a new meeting. I attempted to open my contact list to invite people, and I cannot find my contact list anywhere. All I get is the option to invite people...

Jo_E by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Connection Issues

Hi everyone, I'm unable to connect to zoom meetingsError message: Check to make sure you're connected to a stable network that is not blocked by a firewall or proxy. I am facing issues while connecting to the Zoom client on my MAC. How do you fix thi...

One users audio being suppressed and others' not

Hi, We have an informal weekly Zoom chat with typically 6 participants. For some time now, one user's audio is completely suppressed when any other participant is speaking. This does not happen for the other participants who can all talk at once and ...