Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Why did my head shot disappear?

I've been using an avatar head shot in Zoom meetings. (I usually keep my video off.) It was working fine … i.e., always showed up and never required any effort. Then one time when I turned up for a meeting, it wasn't there anymore. I don't know why. ...

Resolved! requiring passcodes

i've setup a passcode to enter meetings, but no one i send the invites to gets asks to enter the passcode. i want all participants to have to enter the passcode

Salesforce integration

Hi,Has anyone updated the contacts (added in salesforce campaign) with status as 'taken webinar' who attend the zoom webinar/ meeting? Use case:User send them invite, and if contact take that meeting / webinar then their status should be updated in a...

Resolved! Cannot select Apple Studio Display Camera on MBP

Hi, I have multiple camera, one of which is my Apple Studio Display camera. I see it listed, but selecting it will not switch the camera. The camera works fine in Photo Boot or in FaceTime. Not sure what is going on. Also, can you confirm ZOOM Center...

marsteau by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Bigger Video Boxes?

Hello, I join a meeting on a weekly basis with many participants, and I'm trying to improve the setup I have. I currently have two screens - One with the speaker view, and the other with the full gallery (25 participants per page). My question is for...

Karl_22 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes