Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording stopped

About two weeks ago I've been recording a rather long meeting, the record was uploaded into the cloud, but when I checked the record stopped after around 47 min (it should be around as long again). During the whole meeting the red lamp symbol was on ...

noggo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Admin gets logged out when joining a call

Hi, I am a Video Editor and use zoom the following way: Computer 1: Blackmagic web Presenter feeds video signal into zoom. Computer 2: Muted, shows only my video so clients can see me. I have a paid account and set up the meeting on computer 1 and wa...

Swild by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom's DNS records are misconfigured

This problem prevents me from connecting to a meeting about 50% of the time.My router enforces DNSSEC. And half the time zoom.us isn't resolvable. Here's a snippet from my router's logs : info: resolving zoom.us. DS IN ... info: query response was no...

mm11 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Constant voice stuttering when viewing screenshare

I've been facing this persistent issue wherein the audio of all the participants starts continuously stuttering, the moment anyone starts screen sharing. Note, I'm not the one sharing, I'm just viewing someone else's screen share. System details: Zoo...

1:1 Meetings, often people can't join when meeting open

Can anyone help? This has happened to me too frequently and it is annoying at the least. Not sure what is going wrong.When I schedule a 1:1 meeting I often open the meeting about 2-4 minutes before the meeting is to start. Just to be "there" when the...

BJH1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes