Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

free session for users with link

Hi, we used to have free session - ie. session with free access with no registration/waiting room just for people with link. One used to have host code to claim host rights. Now it is possible no more. Every session with no regitration required, with...

cali by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No video

All of a sudden, when I use zoom for my video meetings, the only video that shows on my screen is mine, and the cam for the other participants are dark. Additionally, the participants can see each other but not me. I am using a MacBook Pro, Monterey ...

ARCOF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dial in Pnone Numbers

I will be hosting a Zoom meeting from Germany. Do US participants need different Dial In Phone numbers than the ones listed for the meeting in Germany?

KirkS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Progressive Web App (PWA)

I saw the email about the Zoom Software Lifecycle Policy, and it included a link to the article on how to use PWA with Chromebook. Does anyone know if PWA is to be used only with Chromebook or is it recommended/required for any user that uses Chrom a...