Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Always a bad connection

My zoom connection is always bad whenever I sign in to a meeting on a windows laptop. The video freezes and the audio always freezes and distorts. I have a good fast fibre connection, with a wifi extender. All other sites work fine, Netfllix/iplayer ...

rajee37 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring Meeting Reports

Registration data on my recurring meeting isn't showing up on my meeting reports page. I've searched by date and meeting ID. I'm getting data on one-time meetings, so I know I have the right settings in place. Any ideas? Thanks!

KateW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Saving Audio Tracks

I'm saving my zoom recordings on separate tracks for a podcast. I just started having issues where the separate tracks are being saved at different file sizes. Anyone know this issue or how I can fix it?

BJenn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! poll results when host role was transferred

Someone else created a Zoom meeting and created a poll for it. She launched the meeting, and then when I joined she transferred the host role to me. I launched the poll, and meeting attendees answered it - but now we can't find the poll results eithe...

MAC Audio Equipment Recommendations

What does the community recommend to use on a MAC for their Zoom meetings? I am am looking for a Mic and headphones or speakers to use on my MAC. Any suggestions?Joe