Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Individual Login?

Hi there, we are hosting regular meetings for up to 20 participants. Usually they receive an invitation with the Zoom-login-link. Recently we are facing the problem that the link is being shared with outsiders who are not registered for the meeting. ...

HWSI by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Join audio on mobile

Hi, I have a company organizing many Zoom meetings and I can often see that users (participants) when they join the meeting using a mobile phone, they don't understand they have to click on "Connect with wifi" so we all lose a lot of time.Before join...

AlexVisio_0-1666002527972.png

Retrieve encrypted message

I did not record a meeting I had but I see through the dashboard that data is stored regarding the meeting and now I would like to retrieve it if it is possible yet it appears to be encrypted. Is there a way to remove encryption and listen to the mee...

TDE by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Corrupted Meeting Recording File

Hey everyone. I was recording a Zoom session and the file seems to be corrupted. When trying to convert it to an mp4 it keeps on pausing at 32% and won't go any further. It's not just the conversion either. When I try to copy the file to another fold...

줌이 제대로 실행되지 않습니다.

줌 아이콘을 아무리 눌러도 실행되지 않기에 제거한 뒤에 다시 설치를 하려고 했으나제어판에 들어가서 제거를 누르니 error code 3000이 뜹니다. 이것은 installer을 실행할 때 생기는 에러인데 왜 제거할 때 이 에러가 뜹니까?

Audio issue on Desktop Client

I am using Zoom desktop client on one PC and sending the feed (audio and video) to another second PC which is streaming the feed t (using vMix) out to a live webcast. To do this I have to use the VB Cable Output as the Zoom microphone and VB Cable in...

Pesi by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes