Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

email addresses

I have several of my sender email addresses to select from when I create invitations for meetings. I wish to add one sender email address that is missing in the drop down menu of the FROM box in the invitation generated by organising a meeting. How d...

summerj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom green screen

Nokia X20 running Android 13 have a green screen issue and issue can not be seen on previous version 5.9.6.4756. Issue is one hundred percent reproducible with later 5.10.0.5129 or later version on the Google Play store. Attach is the latest version ...

Jason666_1-1667805623539.png

Issue in Joining a Zoom Session

Hi! We currently had an issue wherein participants who join a Zoom meeting just receive a message prompt after they register for the session even though they registered during the actual date and time of the session. There's no confirmation email sen...

Timer in Gallery View

Looking for ideas; I need to display a count down timer in gallery mode (webinar) so the people asking questions can see the panel AND see the timer; we don't want to have timer take whole screen so person just sees countdown. Any ideas? OBS was too ...

jmac65 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to convert

When I end the meeting after recording on my PC it used to convert automatically Now I get a screen saying failed to convert

Fettah by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom meetings from Google calendar

I created a Zoom meeting in my Google calendar. Half the invitees replied and some have said they never received the invitation. I would like to ask my colleagues to check their Inboxes around such and such a date and time to look for the invitation ...

DHH1300 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Preview before sharing screen

I use the "Advanced" screen sharing option "Portion of screen." I like showing just the relevant text, not the Word headers etc. But I can't find a way to preview that. I would like to be able to move the green box around to fit the text. But the onl...

Resolved! Party Popper emoji gone

I got a new computer at work and my party popper emoji for the chat is gone! I used this one a lot so it bothers me that it's not there. How can I fix this?

Kmihalik by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings cut in and out

For the past few months my Zoom will intermittently cut out in the middle of the meeting. On my end, I experience this as approximately 15-30 seconds of my Zoom disappearing from my screen and rebooting and returning me to the meeting space. On the o...