Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Sharing a screen

Hi, Could anyone help me with options of screen sharing?First option is "multiple participants can share simultaneously" and the other one is "who can start sharing when someone is sharing - all participants". Is this the same?

haardath by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Microphone issues

Good afternoon, All. I am on a 2017 iMac updated to Monterey 12.5.1. Microphones are the internal mic and a Yeti. Both pass all audio tests in System Preferences/Sound. Zoom has permission to access both mics. When I open a Zoom session, both mics fa...

Oboist1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error code 401

A few days a go I bought a new laptop and whenever I try and join a zoom meeting, it gives me an error stating "UnauthorizedSorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again, 401" But when I try joining the same call with the sa...

fatchiny by Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

How to change the background on your video

Hi Everyone, I wonder if someone can help me. I want to use zoom to record a number of videos for my online course and would like to have a different background for my video. I am on a free plan and have looked through the various articles in the com...

Combined live and Zoom meeting settings question ...

If a speaker at a live meeting event has a PPT presentation that projects onto a screen in the room, can that presentation simultaneously be broadcast as a screen share for the ZOOM participants so both audiences get a decent view? I have found that ...

BJW1 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Background

Hi everybody. I have an issue with my background. Any pictures which are chosen for my background are closing my face. I don't know how to decide this problem. And yet, I don't have a blur background. How can I add it?

kkhudyk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pinning

I am in the court reporting business and often get requests to create a video from a Zoom deposition for use in a courtroom at trial. Recently, I have pinned witnesses so that I only have one person on the video, but when downloading is completed and...

GTE-1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Client, Firefox, Gallery View

I am trying to use Gallery in Web Client, but I do not see ANY option. What am I missing? I have been using the Zoom app for two years, so I am well acquainted with moving from Speaker View to the Gallery. Also, to use Web Client in Firefox, you need...

LaBoo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes