Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

cohost

I create many zoom links for meetings I won't be attending. Is there a way to make it so that the first person to join the meeting is the host/cohost?

tessmck by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

gg

Am19 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Cam Works on All Sites Except One

greetings. my webcam works correctly on all zoom meetings except 1...! and i cannot figure why that is. i did an internet web cam test and worked correctly. Is there some optional settings for this that i need to investigate...? for info: this is a z...

zen-ken by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusing message about deletion of cloud recordings

I have received a series of automated messages from Zoom telling me that my recordings in the cloud will be deleted in 7 days. However, when I click the link and go to the list of recording, nothing is there. Why would the message direct me to an emp...

RJL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom integration with a custom web application

Hello,We are using a custom web application. which allows to create workshops. after creating a workshop it is possible to invite users via email.in the workshop the creator can add also a link to the meeting. currently we did an integration, when th...

Rafa2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Access from Great Britain.

My Zoom meetings limit access from different countries - i.e. in advance I chose "allow from these countries. I'm unable to find Great Britain or England to allow a colleague from London to join. The meeting is in two days.

pamr101 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes