Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Troubles with recent update

Clients who use MacOS are reporting trouble when trying to enable the new update. I don't know exactly what they are experiencing because I am a Linux user. Have other Mac users had this issue in the past couple days?

My FULLSCREEN function does not work

Hello. My FULL SCREEN function no longer works. When I select it, it makes a "ping" noise and the screen goes dark for a moment and then returns at the same size. I have signed out and also restarted my computer but neither solved the issue. If anyon...

Chicago by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meetings addin install for Exchange 2019

The add-ins feature in Microsoft Exchange 2019 does not allow install of Zoom Meetings. Instead it wants to install the add-in to Exchange 365. Any instructions how to correctly install the Zoom meeting add-in on Exchange 2019 on premise? Thanks

lskyles by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

internet unstable

Since Zoom updated, the connection has been extremely poor. How can I resolve this? My internet is working just fine once I'm not on Zoom

Cherice by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes