Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom and outlook

I am wondering if one can add 2 zoom ids to a single outlook inbox as an add on? Say I have one pro id: let’s call it Badri1 and I create another Badri2. Is it possible to add both ids : Badri1 and Badri2 as add ons to the same outlook inbox? Thanks.

Badri by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Adding a Video to my wait room

I am trying to add a video to my wait room and am not able to as yet. I have the most up-to-date version although when I go to my icon on the top right it does not take me to help and show me the version as I was led to believe. Gene

Grechner by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleting recurring meetings

If I cancel a recurring meeting, will it remove the previous meetings I've had scheduled on my Outlook calendar? I'd like to still have those previous meetings on my calendar after ending the recurring meetings, if possible. Thanks!

Audio

While playing a song from youtube for my child to sing to their singing teacher, the teacher can only hear the song and not the child singing as well. Is there a way for the other person on the meeting to hear both the song playing and the participan...

tambar by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom ion changed, Now Zoom doesn't work

I opened my Lenovo laptop to start a zoom meeting on Google Chrome using my free Zoom Account. But the Zoom icon had changed from the little camera to a blue circle with ZOOM written in white.Clicking the icon does nothing. There is no meeting launch...