Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Zoom video recordings black side border

I'm working on a course for Udemy with a colleague, and in my test videos, they complain about the border around the video. Is there a setting to get rid of that border, or does anyone have a fix using Adobe elements editing to get rid of the border?...

Maxpearl by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Access to Usage Report

Dear Team, We are not getting the option of usage report of previous meetings and report section is also missing from the options. Can you suggest some resolution for it.

ZoomSF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Pro to Business Upgrade Questions

We plan to upgrade from Zoom Pro to Zoom Business. I have a few questions about the process. 1. Will existing scheduled meetings be impacted? ie will the URL change for the meetings? 2. Will our Zoom Pro users automatically get a notification that th...

apta by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded Meeting Videos Are Too Dark

Exactly what is being "processed"when a recorded meeting is being "converted"? In all my recorded meetings, the images (jpg, png, etc. are all far too dark. How can their lighting be adjusted without having to download and improve them using external...

aaarrr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Entire Company (Paid-up) Pro account switched to Basic

Our entire company Pro account was switched to basic this morning. We have fully paid for the licenses and are getting no response from Zoom despite several calls today and emails. Is anyone else having this issue? If so, how can I get through to som...

KM8 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logitech C920 microphone not working (Windows 11)

I just purchased a Logitech C920 webcam to use with an external monitor for my Windows 11 laptop. The video works great, but the microphone isn't working. Zoom detects the webcam microphone and will use it as its audio source, but the result is silen...

sam19 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes