Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Web edition: view options bugfix? Can you file/vote on bugs?

Apparently in client editions, if two windows are pinned, they both show at the same size? In the web edition, the second window is tiny. And there's no way to make it the main view. (Screenshare is active in one of them.) It's also annoying to not h...

zech by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues

None of my earphones work properly with zoom . I have checked audio with 3 earphones - all 3 had input with a lot of interference. My laptop's microphone picks up my voice clearly however. I can hear what others are speaking but thery're not able to ...

Geront by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Release meeting

How can I make a page like this?https://us06web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZYrdOmsrDIvGNR5TMESsKXbj0faAP490z-U

Binyang by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reports

Hi, is der any possibility to see reports of meetings longer than one year in the past?thank you

Ch9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes