Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Retrieving Cloud recording after over 6 months

Hello, I recorded my friend's funeral 6.5 months ago and I would like to watch the recording, I cannot see any recordings in my account, and apparently Zoom deletes recordings after 180 days. But I'm wondering if Zoom might still have access to prior...

Entry for users from specific countries only- VPN

If my meeting is set to allow users from the US only, can this feature be bypassed with a VPN? If a user with a link to the meeting is outside the US but is using a VPN with an IP from Miami, for instance, will Zoom let them in or will they be blocke...

kyzlaw by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sound sharing is not working

Hi, While sharing the screen, I am trying to play and share audio files(mp3 recordings) and it does not work. Of course, I am choosing "share sound" before sharing my screen to everybody. My zoom is up to date. It occurs with different types of audio...

Substantial delays/lag when sharing screen

When I share screen in a meeting the screen share can be 20-30 seconds behind for the viewers on the other end. I get 500mbps up and down on my network with about 35 ms ping so I don't believe network side of things is the problem. As for device I am...

Video lag during screen share problem

Hello, can you help with laging video during share screen ?..During the online meeting with 100 participants we have problem with shared video. Video is laging and we dont know how to fix it. We tryied every options and nothing help us. Its same if I...

Alert when someone is waiting in the waiting room

I keep missing the fact that someone is waiting to be admitted into my meeting. They are in the waiting room and I am not looking at the screen at the time. I've scoured the help and doc and can't find it. There are a vareiety of notifications but I ...

rpsalas by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes