Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Recuring meeting rooms no "no fixed time" option anymore

Hello, I have often used recurring meetings as a way to meet with people at a non-specific time or date. We both have the link and it is saved in my recurring meetings. But now when trying to make a new one it only seems to allow me to do it if i set...

Error code 2216

I'm a TA at a university and we're using Canvas to host the class and classes will very virtual on zoom through Canvas. All semester I haven't been able to connect to zoom. I get error code 2216. I thought it was because I didn't have a university em...

Kari2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom doesn't terminate when I close it

The most recent versions of Zoom (I have 5.12.9 (10650))seem to think they're TSRs -- when I terminate them they stay resident in memory, keep me signed in, and only appear in the Windows Task Manager's process tab. How do I get Zoom to behave like a...

paulbg by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording video choppy

I've recorded videos of me sharing a video. On my computer screen, the video is smooth. When I convert it using Zoom and look at it later, the video is laggy and choppy. I used screen castify to record as well. My recording on that is smooth and good...

turning off & on live transcript during a zoom meeting

The controls for managing the Live Transcript function have changed from last month. It no longer seems possible to turn the Live Transcript off and back on during the meeting. Am I missing something here or is this no longer possible? I've started a...

warning messages

Is there a way to post a warning message to early arrivals? In my case, I want to protect them from bombers when the host has yet to arrive to secure the room.

Going to 7 day's a week

Starting Jan 1 2023 I'm going to be responsible for running 7 meetings a week.I want to switch from 3 platforms 5x a week to 1 platform 7x a week.I want other people to be able to host in my absence.Can I do this by using the claim host feature(If so...

MeatLes by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't find the record made by someone

So today i hosted a meeting and made someone else animator. This person recorded our meeting but she didn't have a pop-up screen at the end of the meeting as usual when you record locally on your computer. She doesn't have the record on her cloud, an...

SoDL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

sound from google

Hello! When I turn off my micro and I want to listen to a video or music from Google for my own and steal being in conference, I can't hear the sound. How can I solve this problem?

Ksenik by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now