Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Error message 401

Hi I am at my wits end with Zoom, I have an error message 401 and have removed the programme and thought I had reinstalled it and still get the same error message,over and over again "problem with logging in to Zoom account problem with invalid passw...

Iris123 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does a Basic user inherit Licensed account rights?

Hi guys! We have a licensed account and run classes over Zoom and we normally have to log in and make our tutor the host of the Zoom call at the start of the session. If we created a Basic user on our account could we have them start and host their c...

Cloud Recording

Hi, when recording a lesson to the cloud, I would like to make sure my speaker view window appears side-by-side to share screen and not over it.I have tried to mark that option in the 'recording settings' but it doesn't seem to work.It does however s...

My cloud recording won't show up

I already press stop recording and let the original host stop the recording. But I don't see where the newest recording is of the meeting? I waited for hours and yet it won't show up. I afraid it is lost.

z121487 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

History of Meeting that we have join as a Participant

Greetings to all, May I know if there is a way we can track the details of the meeting we have attended such as date, time, Duration, and no of participants attended. If there is a way, can I know how can we do that? If not, can we request the ZOOM d...

Resolved! Newbie first meeting questions

I will be attending a Zoom meeting for the first time. I have downloaded the Desktop Client, registered, browsed through a few tutorials and videos, attended a "Back to Basics" live training, and tried a test meeting. I know how to join a meeting, bu...

mjt4283 by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

International Meeting

I've been trying trying to set up a Zoom meeting with a freind in Romania. Neither of us is able to join the other person's meeting, all we receive is the notice "Invalid ID". We have checked our ID's over and over, and even generated random ones. We...

Issues with output volume when sharing screen

During Zoom meetings when I screen share something with audio (I use a Mac) there isn't any issues with the sound on the receiving end of meeting participants. However, when my friend (he uses a PC) shares his screen, the audio is noted to be drastic...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19