Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

White screen instead of whiteboard interface

===EN===Hello! I have Manjaro Linux 23, kernel 6.6.19-1-MANJARO. I downloaded Zoom for arch linux. When someone launches Whiteboard in a conference, a simple white screen is shown instead. Controls do not appear. I couldn’t find an answer on the Inte...

MrWoon by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! someone needs to share screen while I'm absent

I'm the host, but need to be away sometimes, so I'm wondering if there is a way in the setting where I can permanently set "multiple people can share screen"? Or I can only name someone in the meeting to be my co-host so that s/he can share screen. T...

How to give a screen permission to co-host?

Hello, I'm a host to arrange the meeting. I'd like to know if there's a way I can allow screen sharing to co-host or some participants without my presence in the meeting? Also, how to set as default? Right now I have to join the meeting every time to...

Arysa by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Downloading files from a recording

I was trying to download the files for a video recording. I selected "Record a separate audio file of each participant" in the settings. There were 2 participants in the recorded Zoom call. I downloaded the video files and also an audio file but ther...

Camera turning off on Mute

Hello! Ever since I updated my zoom to the latest version, my camera turns off after 5 seconds of being on mute. This has become very irritating as my online classes are roughly 4 hours long, and we are required to have our cameras on. Is there any w...

Resolved! Require SSO Login for all but a few logins

We want to require SSO for our Users, but we have a few accounts that are used by Departments to host Webinars, so they use a shared email address for hosting. We want to allow those accounts to sign in with email address and password, but all other ...

TimTrag by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Clients cursor becomes drawing arrow

I use Zoom to see the client's screen . Twice in the last week with separate clients, their cursor becomes the tool to draw a line and then cannot use the mouse to click on anything. If they stop sharing and start again, the problem goes away but it ...