Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No Option to Change My Personal Link

Everything I have looked at says I should have a "Personal Link" option under my "Profile" but it is NOT there. The only thing there is "Personal Meeting ID" and "Host Key". It is my understanding if I have a paid account I should have this option. H...

change fixed topic on meeting recording

When I schedule a scheduled meeting, I always choose a custom topic, but when the meeting ends and the recording is available in the cloud - there is always a fixed topic: Roy Amos's Personal Meeting Room How do I change the name to be what I set dur...

Zoom meeting

I really enjoy having the opportunity to use this platform for weekly prayer. So far, no issues in connection on my computer, tablet or phone. I can connect anywhere during prayer time with others.