Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom not working right

I don't know if there was a recent update on zoom app but it no longer works on my phone (Moto G Power). Sometimes I am allowed to join calls but sometimes it immediately crashes the app and kicks me off the call. Other times when I join the call eve...

Some Chats are missing.

I have led a weekly Zoom Meeting every Thursday night for close to two years. I use the same meeting number and codes. Chats are automatically saved each week. But for some reason, there are no chats saved on Nov 10 and Nov 17. Why would this be? Is ...

Registration Screen

I did a test run on filling out a registration panel. Now I can't get rid of the information (name & email, etc) so I can send a blank panel to my potential attendees. l've tried deleting the data, tried deleting the meeting, etc., but those fields a...

jwbruce by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code:-202

Guys, I have a problem I had error code:-202 the mail from zoom can you help me fix this Untrusted Server CertificatesYou attempted to access a server (xmpp012.zoom.us) with acertificate that is not trusted. Trusting this certificate may revealyour p...

Resolved! Pago de suscripción mensual

Estoy tratando de abonar la cuota mensual con la misma tarjeta utilizada en meses anteriores sin embargo actualmente no me permite realizar ningún pago me indica lo siguiente "Ha habido un problema para procesar su pago"

Dila1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

using powerpoint with zoom

I've been doing online presentation via powerpoint for the last 3 years. Following the last zoom update and Office updates when I play a video that is part of the powerpoint the screen freezes and flickers, sound is delayed. when the video finishes a...

1802 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes