Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

SEMINARIO 100

Saludos.Me podrían ayudar a saber porque no aparece la opción de SEMINARIO 100 en cuenta PRO?Solamente sale a partir de 500

FANNY3 by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor reception

Since the upgrade , the screen showing the people I am meeting with, is filled with 'matrix' style lines which constantly move along the entire screen. Several of my friends have the same problem. Also , the contact centre doesn't recognise my id !

Camera and screen sharing problem

Hi! To begin with, I will tell you I use Zoom in Microsoft Edge and I ran into a problem еhat zoom doesn't want to use my camera, the camera button is just gray and that's it. Also, when someone broadcasts their screen, it's black and doesn't show an...

You must leave a meeting to enter a meeting

I am not in a meeting but when I try to enter one the message is you must end the meeting to enter a new one. I click end and nothing happens. I have closed all devices. I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom. I still can't get into a meeting. What ...

DID by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes