Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording host only (not just active speaker)

I teach classes using Zoom. I would like to provide recordings to participants that include only my speaking and screen sharing. I understand that I can choose to record only the active speaker, but this does not quite meet my needs because I have qu...

Zoom update

Hello, A message keeps popping up on my screen that zoom has to be updated but when I start the update it says "error 0004". Since I couldn't update zoom I couldn’t connect to the meetings either. What should I do?

Hamideh by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Log into Facebook from Zoom

I used to be able to log into Facebook from Zoom , so that I could broadcast Live on FAcebook Via Zoom. No Longer. The latest update asks me to log in and then tells me it can't access my facebook account. I am always ALREADY signed in and it doesn't...

Akua by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Low Voice and video quality

Every afternoon, the zoom meeting quality was not good. The Internet Bandwidth is enough.Meeting ID: 81421040248 Participant person: fangdaMeeting ID: 87437179712 Participant person: SH Zoom Room Thanks Dennis