Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

one time zoom meeting link for unlimited time

Hi, i am looking for a solution if someone can share his/her thoughts pleaseactually i want to create a zoom meeting link once and want to use the same link for all time (unlimited time) is this possible or any way out for this? thank you

logitech web cam

I have a Logitech C310 web cam that used to work perfectly with zoom. That stopped, not sure when or how. I have confirmed the web cam works, even uninstalled and reinstalled the software. Camera works, but not for zoom. I get a message to use anothe...

Do Zoom cloud recordings, record directly to the cloud?

Apologies for asking what might be an obvious question.Wanting to confirm that Zoom meetings recorded to the cloud are recorded directly in the cloud and not stored locally until the meeting is over to be uploaded or uploaded in real time? I assumed ...

ivanflo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shady Zoom

I attended meeting a meeting with a psychic/medium at 7pm EST on Jan 17th. I knew something was fishy when he asked people to raise their hands, it kept lowering and I clicked it over and over again. When I took me phone to record what was going on, ...

Anon76 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes