Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio transcript setting not found

I can't find the Audio transcription setting for the Cloud Recordings as documentation specifies. Instead of that I only found a 'Save closed caption as a VTT file' option which is marked but I can't see the transcription file as a downloadable item ...

Zoom - logging in on 2 devices

Two questions here: 1. Did Zoom change their settings? I am no longer able to log onto the same Zoom ID using two devices? 2. Why did Zoom disable the share file function in the chat? I can't share any files now in live sessions.

Windows Client - Request a new implementation

Hi, into the Windows Zoom Client can you insert e request of confirmation before disconnect user? If the end user press "Disconnect" from this client the application disconnect correctly the use, I think that is better if the program show e message t...

opening of recurrent meetings

I shall set a recurrent meeting. I need to assign to a different user the previlege to open the meeting in case I cannot attend to it. How can I assign the "opening meeting" previlege? shall I do it when organizing the recurrent meetings or can I add...

MGL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Create meeting

Hello for everyone! Could i create meetings with Zoom API if i not licensed user(free account)?Thanks!

CURS by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zoom and Windows 11

With the latest version installed, I am told that my machine does not support virtual backgrounds. The help page does not list W11 among supported operating systems! Will that be corrected on the W11 release date?

Immersive view not HD?

I'm using Immersive View with my friends in ZOOM. but my background and resolution get is blur when I use to immersive view. Would the immersive view be HD if I upgrade to business account?

hpluke by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More