Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

MTLS Whitelist With Video Conferencing Endpoints

Has anyone worked with a Zoom service that allows a whitelist of video conferencing endpoint (Cisco/Polycom/etc) to bypass the lobby and enter the meeting? The service uses MTLS certs for authentication. Does anyone have any experience with this serv...

my zoom camera not working properly

Hi zoom community, Since few months ago whenever I try to join zoom meeting invitations or interview invitations I don't see myself on the screen. I click the video on ("Easy Camera"), but most of the times I can't see myself on the screen and the ot...

Clarification of video capture devices with Zoom

Hello, I am trying to capture video from a second PC to display as content on a host pc running the meeting. Issue is - the second PC is a locked down workstation without ability to install software or change display settings. In the list of "approve...

olafec by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Zoom camera looks weird or nothing shows up

Hi zoom community, Since few months ago whenever I try to join zoom meeting invitations or interview invitations I don't see myself on the screen. I click the video on ("Easy Camera"), but most of the times I can't see myself on the screen and the ot...

hosting a group meeting

I'm hosting my first group meeting today. I was hoping to have tech support on hand in case I can't connect everyone. I've hosted two way meetings a few times, but this time there will be six people. Is there any provision for a tech person to be on ...

akt by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing

Zoom keeps on crashing. I get the following error message:"CreateRenderTargerView fail"I have uninstalled and re-installed Zoom on my computer many times.I run on Windows 10 64bitAny suggestion ?

User preview box

Why does the user preview box go away when I share my screen with that person? Is it because I’m using the “free”version?

Handley by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Co-Host logic

If a Meeting has a Host and several Co-Hosts, if the Host drops unexpectedly, how does the Meeting enumerate the Co-Hosts to pass Host to? Does it get passed to the Co-Host that was first assigned, or then the second to have been assigned if the firs...

Rupert by Creator
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More