cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

See Meetings schedule by another Licensee in our account

JayB2
Listener

I am the admin on our account (Pro Plan) with 2 Licenses.  How can I see the meeting that are scheduled by the other license.

Thank you,

JayB2

3 REPLIES 3

anissat
Community Champion | Customer

Hi @JayB2 - The best way to do this is to have the other account add your account to Scheduled Privileges: 

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4403249620493-Managing-scheduling-privilege-and-alternativ...

Hope this helps! Make sure to press "Accept as Solution" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Zooming!
Anissa • Zoomologist • @anissat

annissat,

Thank you, however the alternate host can schedule their own meetings, and that is working fine.  When I log in I cannot see their scheduled meetings.  How can I see what they have scheduled?

Jay

Ray_Harwood

Hi, @JayB2.

Scheduling Privilege set up between two users (as @anissat suggests) allows the users to see each others meetings easily, as well as schedule meetings for each other, and even start each other's meetings when needed.

If you just want to "see" their meetings -- and assuming you are the account owner or admin (with multiple users on the same account) -- you can go to Admin -> User Management -> Users, click on the user whose meetings you want to see, then click on the Meetings tab and click the Upcoming Meetings sub-menu.  If you want to see previous meetings, click the Previous Meetings sub-menu.

From there, you can click on any listed meeting and drill down into the meeting details, as if you were working with your own Meetings on the Zoom Web Portal.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !