cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible to play in real time, on an external speaker, the voice of the presenter?

CentroL
Listener

Hello,  hope you can help 🙂

We are arranging an hybrid conference where there will be 70 people in the physical room and many other connected on Zoom. 

The people on Zoom won't be speaking, they will only listen.

We need to play the presenters audio in the room (in order for everyone to hear properly) but at the same time we need the people on Zoom to hear well. I'm concerned about audio feedback/echo. 

Does anyone has experience with the situation?

Also, how can we have both presenter voice played in the physical room and on Zoom? What should be the hardware setting? 

Thank you in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ohkawa
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @CentroL 

I have supported many such cases.

If the physical room is large enough for 70 people to attend, I believe there is a wireless microphone speaker system for in-room use.
That is, the speaker speaks into a wireless microphone connected to an amplifier, which outputs his or her voice from the amplifier to the speakers in the room.
If you connect the output from this amplifier to the microphone jack on the PC that will be delivering Zoom, you would be able to do what you want.
Also, if you want to hear the voice of the person connected via Zoom, simply connect the PC's speaker output to the amplifier's input jack.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ohkawa

Hi, @CentroL 

I have supported many such cases.

If the physical room is large enough for 70 people to attend, I believe there is a wireless microphone speaker system for in-room use.
That is, the speaker speaks into a wireless microphone connected to an amplifier, which outputs his or her voice from the amplifier to the speakers in the room.
If you connect the output from this amplifier to the microphone jack on the PC that will be delivering Zoom, you would be able to do what you want.
Also, if you want to hear the voice of the person connected via Zoom, simply connect the PC's speaker output to the amplifier's input jack.

CentroL
Listener

Thank you! I will have a look of the room equipment tomorrow (I know they have fixed microphone on the speakers table and also a wireless mic).