Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting template

Can I share my meeting template with another zoom user, so the other user doesn't have to create custom questions (I created) for the same type of meeting?

Adding auto-update

hello zoom, can you please add auto-update because all the time I join a meeting the updates pop out of nowhere

HANS5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Major Audio issues after November update

I have been using Zoom to hold daily lessons, and I use Blackmagic Atem Extreme ISO and Rode podcaster pro through. The Atem is viewed as an active camera, and I have had almost no issues for the past two years, regardless of updates. This time is di...

Resolved! Zoom Speaker Dead

Hello, For the past few weeks my Zoom speaker will just not work. I'm fairly IT savvy and I've tried all the tricks in my book to get it working again - restarts, reinstalls, different headsets....everything. All I can find online is the basic 101 of...

Trent96 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! New personalised waiting room

With the new customized waiting room setting, the field displayed have switched places. Now the description goes first, with the logo - and the meeting title is in the bottom. A few questions about the large 'logo + description'-screen:- is it possib...

Recording error messages

One of my students is unable to access my zoom class recordings on ipad and on laptop. She is receiving a message that the recordings do not exist. She can access them on her iphone, however, and none of my other students are having trouble with them...

V. 5.13.4 - Plan a meeting not working over proxy

Hello Comunity Since the latest version of Zoom 5.13.4 (11835) we have the problem that we can not schedule appointments. We get the following error message "Update failed. Try again."If we install an older Zoom version such as the 5.9.1 (2581) , the...

ralus67 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

After January 2023 to Manually Update Zoom

I use my tablet for Zoom meetings held once a month. I don't use it other than that, so the new automatic updating feature--implemented in January 2023-- doesn't work so well for me. I find that Zoom began its update of my app as I signed on to the m...

Create Meeting Using API

I am Unable to Create a Meeting Using ZOOM API. When I am trying to Create a meeting in Postman using ZOOM API I am getting 200 status, but it didn't return any Response. So, Please help me out. Thanks