Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

법인카드 결제

안녕하세요!개인계정 로그인 후 법인카드로 결제가능한 것으로 알고 있습니다.그러나 결제가 되지 않고 있습니다.어떻게 해야 하나요?

유미 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Purchase additional licences

I want to add an additional host/user (I presume one in the same thing). Does the new host licence have to be from the same domain? For example, our Zoom account is ***********. We have a branch of our organisation which uses ***********. Am I able t...

sydall by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to Edit Meeting

I'm having some issues with my Zoom App. It started with not syncing select meetings (I use the Zoom plugin for Outlook) for weeks, completely hit or miss what would show up in my Upcoming Meetings tab on the app. Randomly today, 3 meetings that neve...

alippinc by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound when sharing video

Hello, I have a problem and I don't find any solutions, I have no sound when someone sharing video, all drivers are ok and I have the same sound output (I select my speaker). When the intervenant speak I hear but when I share a video I don't hear..So...

Resolved! about network path of Zoom Meeting.

Hi.Please tell me about network path of Zoom Meeting. If Users connect same subnet or same network,Is user traffic forwarded to the Internet?Will all communication go through the Internet to the Zoom server, regardless of which network the user is co...

ikZooom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes