Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to remove videos completely

Hi!I recently had a call with someone where our videos were completely removed, not even our names or profile pictures were visible as is usually the case when you turn off your camera (see below).I would really love to have the ability to do this wi...

ldmaxi_0-1672568725575.png
ldmaxi by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Audio

What if I, as the host have an external mic and headphones, but the guest does not? Should I use my equipment or switch to Apple built-in speaker and mic? What are the pros and cons of each possibility?

49 windows in the conference

Hello everyone. Please answer the question. Will there be further support for 49 participants on one screen on an Intel core i3 100f processor ?

Resolved! bluetooth headset

Hi. I use a bluetooth headset but I'm unable to hear the audio on Zoom. I can see the device and select it but the audio doesn't come thru. The headset is new and works perfectly with other applications on my laptop (youtube, MS Teams, Webex, etc.). ...

Video

Durante videoconferenze...il mio video si blocca a tratti con schermata verde.

Vl by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now