Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Video freezing since recent update

Hello, I recently updated and since then the participants video keeps freezing. Everything else is exactly the same as before the update so not an issue with internet, computer or camera. It only stops freezing if I share my screen. I’ve tried unload...

SSH by Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 6 likes

video recordings

My video recordings are downloading out of synch with my voice and dubbing over itself. I have recorded videos several times and this has never happened before. I have completely closed out of the video and left the computer open to allow plenty of t...

georgee by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

video preview

Not seeing any applicable answers in the other answers. Toggle is set to preview. NOT set to turn off video when entering zoom room. BUT video is never on when I enter. Restarted. Updated.

bbherbs by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom meeting getting not responding message

Every time I open a zoom meeting on my PC I get a not responding window after a couple moments, sometimes it will work for a couple minutes and when I switch the screen its on it'll freeze again. I have tried cleaning zoom out entirely and then redow...