Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Full gallery view on second screen when screen sharing

I use two screens and when I'm using share screen I used to be able t get up full gallery view on my second screen to see al participants while sharing a Powerpoint slide show. No I can't get the full screen choice to work - the particiapnt view goes...

Unlinking a work email

I noticed on my last Zoom meeting that my name displayed as my husbands (despite being a personal account). Upon checking my profile, it shows linked accounts: Facebook, work email. We previously owned a business together and I figure that's where th...

CLownds by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom App won't launch - Windows/Chrome

When I clicked the meeting link, it would always launch the zoom app and take me to the meeting. Was very stable and working for many years. Suddenly, Zoom app won't launch. Even when I click the "Launch Meeting" button, nothing happens. I'm on Windo...

p789jsb by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

Try Zoom One Pro

Hello Zoom team. When I logged in to my account, I saw the system saying that I could try it for 1 month in advance. I have the payment setup and notification system set up successfully. But my account is still basic. What's wrong?

Screenshot 2024-03-23 222512.png

Can't find the "give remote control" option since latest update

Hi!in the past few years i've been teaching English as a private tutor for a couple of children. While screen sharing the "remote control" access for my students has been a key element to allow more interaction for them while being able to click on m...

Boleto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom audio issue - sound bowls

Hi, I use crystal sound bowls as music on some of my zoom calls but for some reason, my clients can no longer hear the bowls. They don't hear anything when I play them, no matter how loud they get. I know it has something to do with the audio setting...

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.35.24 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.34.35 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.39.14 PM.png

Whiteboard

Hello, is it possible to use classic Whiteboard instead of the new one? I prefer the previous whiteboard...

Anasto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes