Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

3-monitor setup

Hello everyone!I need help with setting up a Tony Robins style zoom webinar.The set up is:1- Presentation on my laptop2- Left Monitor hooked via HDMI to my laptop that shows a part of the participants 3- Right Monitor hooked via HDMI to my laptop tha...

Amadeus by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Launching Meetings

Hello,Why, Two differents meetings with two differents links with two differents secret codes can't be launch at the same time with my Zoom account Licences PRO?Thanks!Regards,

Delord by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pin code

I can't remember the pin code I used for zoom on my Facebook portal. Where can I find or change it?

Anm8r by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Zone | Mexico

Please check the new time zones in México, for example: Today, the time zone for Mexico City, Monterrey, and Guadalajara must be UTC-6:00, but in Zoom, it appears as UTC-5:00, which is incorrect.https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zone/mexico/mexico-cit...

Zoom Oneプロ使用時における参加者名の非表示方法について教えてください

現在、いくつかライセンス利用をしています。・Zoom Oneプロ・ウェビナー100(500へライセンス移行予定) ウェビナー使用時に参加者を非表示(表示させない)にできると思いますが、Zoom Oneプロでも同様の利用(設定の仕方)ができるのでしょうか?。 ウェビナーでしかできない機能であれば、継続にてウェビナー利用いたします。 またご教授いただけましたら幸いです。よろしくお願いいたします。