Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Flickering video that freezes after a few minutes

My video on a recent zoom call with 17 people was flickering after a few minutes and then froze. This kept happening over the course of the two hour meeting as I kept turning the video off and then on in order not to distract the other participants. ...

Resolved! Selecting languages for interpreter services on Zoom

Hello, I have to enable interpreter services from time to time for a class. I see that there are only NINE languages options to choose from. This week I needed to choose Arabic and Punjabi. Is there a way to add these languages to the drop down featu...

LeahpSea by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Green Screen not working

When I choose a virtual background image, Zoom tells me I should use a green screen (the image does work without the green screen box ticked off, but the edges are floaty). When I tick the "I have a green screen" box, the image shows up on everything...

KristinN by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Microphone is not detected

In the past two weeks I have received a message stating my microphone cannot be detected. I have been using Zoom for 3 years without an issue until two weeks ago. When the message is displayed I cannot be heard and my Zoom controls freeze. I have tri...

Shape around face

I have a new Asus Chromebook and when I try to use a virtual background my face is in a circle on top of the virtual background. Also, there is not an option to blur my background. Please advise

byfaith1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Start button has gone

Recently I always started my meetings by clicking the blue Start button on Meetings tab in desktop zoom client. Now this button has gone. So I have to open the text of invitation, copy and past link into browser there suggestion to open zoom-client a...

thorr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation

As a first time host, please advise what is needed in the requirement box of the invitation set up screen. And what is needed in the option box? Thank you.