Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Camera Settings for recordings

Hi, I have a professional Online teaching Studio with 3 Cameras (HD 1920 x 1080i, 50mps). The quality on screen is good but when I do a Zoom recording - or when I am on Zoom recordings from other people, my picture is not sharp anymore and looks like...

Philip4 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

poor audio from meeting room to remote Zoom users

We're using a conference device with numerous microphones and cameras to combine users in a physical meeting room with remote zoom users. The only problem is occasional bad audio from the meeting room to remote users. Audio between remote users is fi...

Screen Sharing Tablet Screen

I've noticed that my Zoom no longer has sharing from an iPhone/iPad option in Screen Share. I want to be able to share my iPad screen to show folks how to navigate a specific app, and with this change I now have to set up a secondary camera on a trip...

Zoom Bot

Hi!I want to give a functionality in my zoom store app, that enables the to present a video/presentation on behalf of the user.Kindly let me know the endpoints that can help me out with implementation of this functionality either paid or unpaid.Those...

installation failed

downloading app failed. It says, "the installation failed. the installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance."

Chissa by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

All of a sudden not the host of my meetings?

I was one of the people who lost all of their meetings yesterday. They have since re-appeared, however now when I try to start them I get a message that I am not the host and must join as an attendee. For some the message said that the meeting is no ...