Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Hybrid meetings

Hi, i need help for organising an hybrid event via zoom. Do we have the opportunity to control the event via kamera settings, präsentation and more? We had Imovie for this seetingsm but want to work only via zoom then. # Kind regards,Helen K.

I can't hear the caller on acer nitro an515-46

The sound of the interlocutor on the acer nitro an515-46 is muffled, when displaying the screen, when I show a video, I can hear the interlocutor jerking, as well as without displaying, just as if muffled.Reinstalled the drivers, zoom, changed the se...

Forriss by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording

I cant recorded a session but i want to download it, is it possible or not

Resolved! Add more meetings to list of recurring meetings

I have a list of recurring meetings scheduled through the end of June; I want to add more meetings to the list. I thought there was a prompt to "add another meeting" on the scheduling page, but I'm not seeing it. Does anyone have a solution for this?...

teelgee by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes