Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Share a part of the screen only

Hi guys, I would like to share a tiny part of my screen to the audience. I noticed that an option called "position on screen" exists, which seems to work, but it appears to be unable to be locked on one window only. It follows me wherever I go, which...

louism by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Echo in sessions as a client

I'm not sure this is the correct forum to ask this question, so please advise if there is a more appropriate forum in which to address this issue. I am taking singing lessons via zoom, so the account is my teacher's, not mine. There is an echo on my ...

philipg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Reception Room" For Different Scheduled Meetings

Hello! Our organization has previously used three scheduled meetings with licensed accounts and waiting rooms for each scheduled meeting, so that a representative of our organization could host a meeting with dozens of outside participants that would...

Quickly change from headset to speakerphone

I often shift from headset to speaker depending on the situation for a particular zoom session. I would love a shortcut to just set microphone and speaker settings and be able to just click a single button to switch between audio setups. Today, if yo...

edb2023 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usage report

I had a strange introductory call with a new potential supplier. I doubted that they were the person who actually had been emailing me, so I downloaded the usage report to check the IP address. There was no information in the row for the participant,...

Zoom ID

For a year 1/2 I have had my students use the same Zoom Id to log in. Yesterday it said the ID was invalid. What do I do? I tried calling to talk to tech support but because of my account plan, I can't talk to a human. Just trying to figure out what'...

Video resolution HD

I record zoom meetings in the resolution provided by ZOOM. Yet, when meeting is for two persons, the video is recorded in a frame with two black horizontal lines above and below ¿How can I record the meeting that covers full screen without black line...