Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Capturing email address via API

I know from a March 2023 announcement that Zoom has increased security on user emails, such that sometimes the API calls for something like meeting participants will have blanks for emails. I know that a solution to this is to make users register. HO...

Zoom Meeting ID Error Code: Works for some but not others

I host various meetings on ZOOM and on occasion, I notice that some members are reporting that the ZOOM meeting number is reporting it is invalid or an error code is sent. Why does the link work for the majority but not for all? How can I troubleshoo...

Can't pick up Zoom on bluetooth speakers

I use the Zoom app on an Android tablet. Recently, I aquired a Bluetooth speaker (no microphone). I can play music in my speaker but cannot pick up Zoom sound; the sound only comes from my tablet speaker. I probably need to change Zoom's output devic...

Réunion

Bonjour, Je n'arrive pas à me connecter à une réunion, pourtant cet été j'y arrivai. Sur mon téléphone j'y arrive

CERRUTI by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

不能成功授權使用者問題

購買了三個授權,版面亦看到有一個授權可以使用,但當分配授權給某使用者時,卻出現超過限額的訊息,發生甚麼事?有否朋友可以告知?謝謝。    

20230430-1556.png 20230430-1558.png 20230430-1559.png
FSEFHK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording to iOS Device

Hi. I have been using Zoom for a few years now. I have just recently been using my iPad for Zoom meetings. The main problem I have with it is not being able to record my meetings to my device like I can on my computer. My iPad has more storage than m...