Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

replace the default no-video onscreen name with an image

I host most of the Zoom or Teams meetings I attend, and often it's more convenient to not be on-camera. So, if I choose to NOT enable video when on a call, the default (perhaps only?) option for otherwise identifying oneself on-screen is the Zoom-cre...

rjk by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

5.7.7 Update of Zoom

5.7.7 version is conflicting with Intel "Optima" Memory Freezes up Zoom - The Mouse - Then Restarts the Zoom - 5.7.6 does not have the problem!!! IT Texas College System Administrator.

Recording stopped without warning

Meeting stopped recording half way through my podcast recording. Only 39 minutes of my 59 minute meeting actually recorded. Can I get the full recording somewhere else? Why did this happen? Never had this experience before.

Waiting Room on Calendly links

I have a paid account, but suddenly my calendly meetings with Zoom integration are throwing people into waiting rooms. I've double checked my settings, and waiting rooms are not enabled on my Zoom account - only passcodes. Please advise as the waitin...

SBC by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 5 likes

Show taps for mobile screensharing (user research)

User research teams (mine included) love using Zoom since it's an app many users are familiar with (thanks, Covid-19). One of the biggest limitations, however, is that during moderated mobile usability testing, researchers and observers are unable to...

presenter view mode

Is there a way to schedule a meeting so that all attendees automatically have the presenter view as their full screen view? Or do I need to ask everyone to do this themselves at the beginning of the Zoom?