Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

A member can't access any recordings

I have a member who cannot access any of the recordings from her Windows laptop if the registration requirement is turned on. She has always been able to in the past and it just stopped working last week. She is the only person that this happens to a...

iTunes audio feed kicks out at 40 minutes

I am given Host duties, teaching a fitness class for 1 hour. iTunes shared through computer on Zoom platform (latest version). Licensed Host has unlimited meeting duration time. For last 2 1/2 years, iTunes music streamed through Zoom beautifully wit...

KathyL by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording launch screen appears when begin sharing

I am recording with screen sharing and every time I press share screen the Launch Meeting screen appears and does not go away. When I begin sharing screens they overlay the launch meeting screen so when the recording is replayed the launch meeting sc...

No video no audio

Hi.Yesterday, my friend, who was hosting a Zoom call, could not hear or see me. I could hear and see her perfectly. She'd just started using the latest version of Zoom. Could that have been the issue?

Fran4 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes