Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera Doesn't Work with Zoom

I've done every single troubleshooting item listed for Windows and a Dell computer, and yet my camera just mysteriously stopped working for zoom last two weeks. I've updated drivers, updated zoom, restarted, checked camera settings for the app on Win...

LWilson by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Download of zoom client

Hi, could you pls help me. I would like participants of my meeting to join via browser without having to face the automatic download of the zoom client. How can I disable this automatic download?

Fabian by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

selecting data center

hiI have a free zoom meeting account and want to know that if I buy a pro plan, may I select the data center or nobecause I dont see the option at the moment in my profile RegardsHamed

tutoo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Evil "Sign in with Google" pop up?

Whenever I create a new meeting in the Zoom Mac client, on saving the meeting it pops us a browser window asking me to sign in with my (separate and unrelated to Zoom) Google account. My Zoom account just has a username and password. How do I stop th...

Details of attendees after Zoom meeting

At the moment, when I view Reports of who attended my Zoom meetings, I can sometimes only see the first name of attendees. How do I ensure that I have all attendees' full names, organisations and email addresses after they attend my events? Or is tha...

Gem1299 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!